Uluru & Kings Canyon Luxury Package 4 Day Tour & Pre-wedding Photography
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_gallery_attachment_ids is deprecated since version 3.0! Use WC_Product::get_gallery_image_ids instead. in /var/www/vhosts/uluruweddingphoto.com.au/httpdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4713
Experience adventure on another level with an Uluru Wedding Photography ‘4 day Uluru & Kings Canyon Luxury Package’. Enjoy personalised touring with leading tour company Uluru Chinese Tour plus additional activities of an express Uluru Camel Tours camel ride, Field of Light and the spectacular Kings Canyon rim walk. Couples will be professionally photographed by master photographer George Fragopoulos at unique and culturally rich locations in the heart of Central Australia. Delight your family and friends with a series of beautiful images and a fine art album showcasing your amazing pre-wedding photos and share the cultural stories you have learnt from Tjukurrpa.
Day 1 – Touring
Arrive Uluṟu (Ayers Rock) – Kata Tjuṯa (The Olgas) & Uluṟu Sunset Tour
- You will be greeted upon arrival at Ayers Rock Airport by a representative from Uluru Chinese Tours for your transfer to Sails in the Desert Hotel (5 star) in Ayers Rock Resort. Check in and lunch order assistance will be available.
- Meet your tour guide in the Sails in the Desert foyer at the time indicated below for the Uluṟu Sunset Tour:
- Travel to Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park. Kata Tjuṯa is 40 square kilometers wide, and consists of 36 domes of different sizes, it is the most sacred place for Anangu men. Enjoy a panoramic view of the 36 domes from the dune-viewing platform on the way, and then walk on the track along Walpa Gorge for an hour between the two tallest domes of Kata Tjuṯa. Transfer to Uluṟu Sunset Viewing area and enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and snacks, while enjoying the most magnificent Uluṟu at sunset. Return to Sails in the Desert and tour concludes for the day.
Day 2 – Pre-wedding Photography
Uluṟu (Ayers Rock) – Kata Tjuṯa (The Olgas)
- 7:00am Buffet breakfast at hotel
- 8:00am Hair & Makeup
- 9:30am Get dressed
- 10:00am Depart hotel for photography shoot
Kata Tjuṯa viewing platform
- 1:00pm Lunch break
- 3:30pm Optional Camel Farm shoot
- 5:00pm Uluṟu Sunset
- 8:00pm Optional Galaxy Shoot (weather permitting) or FIELD OF LIGHTS (TBC)
- 8:30pm Travel back to hotel
- 9:00pm Dinner
*Times will vary depending on time of the year.
Summer – Sunset at 7:48pm, Dark at 8:30pm
Winter – Sunset at 6:03pm, Dark at 7:00pm
Day 3 – Pre-wedding Photography
Kings Canyon + Kings Creek Station
Summer (October to March)
- 4:30am Pickup from hotel during Summer (October to March), drive through sandhill country towards Kings Canyon.
- 7:00am Stopping for a break at Kings Creek Station
- 7:30am Continue on to Watarrka National Park for more photos where you can make the rocky climb with your guide to the rim of Kings Canyon and be rewarded with marvellous views of sheer cliffs, broken cracks, lost city, ocean bed ripples, Eden of Garden. The climb may take up to 3.5 hours and is for those with a good level of fitness.
- 12:00pm After lunch depart Kings Canyon Resort, on the way back to Ayers Rock Resort we will do a short stopover at the lookout for a distant view of Mt Conner and the Amadeus Salt Lake.
- 17:30pm You will arrive at your accommodation in Ayers Rock Resort
Winter (April to September)
- 7:00am Pickup from hotel during Winter (April to September), drive through sandhill country towards Kings Canyon
- 9:30am Stopping for a break at Kings Creek Station
- 10:00am Continue on to Watarrka National Park for more photos where you can make the rocky climb with your guide to the rim of Kings Canyon and be rewarded with marvellous views of sheer cliffs, broken cracks, lost city, ocean bed ripples, Eden of Garden. The climb may take up to 3.5 hours and is for those with a good level of fitness.
- 2:30pm After lunch depart Kings Canyon Resort, on the way back to Ayers Rock Resort we will do a short stopover at the lookout for a distant view of Mt Conner and the Amadeus Salt Lake.
- 19:00pm You will arrive at your accommodation in Ayers Rock Resort.
Day 4 – Touring
Uluṟu Sunrise Tour + Base Walk + Aboriginal Cultural Centre + Kuniya Walk and Mutitjulu Waterhole + Return back to Resort for Uluru Camel Express Ride and then transfer to airport.
Pick up: 60 minutes before sunrise.
- Travel to the Uluṟu sunrise viewing area; Talinguru Nyakunytjaku, while your guide shares the history of the sacred sites along the way that form the foundation of Anangu life and culture.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and watch the first sunlight of the day rises across the desert plains. You’ll be captivated by the view from the dunes as the morning sun rises and slowly changes the color of Uluru.
- Enjoy a tour around the base of Uluṟu up close and walk to the Mutitjulu Waterhole.
- View Aboriginal rock paintings and learn about the flora, fauna and Aboriginal history from your tour guide. Continue around the base of Uluru by coach and see various sacred areas.
- Visit the Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park Cultural Centre where there is time to learn about Tjukurpa (Aboriginal law) or purchase some locally made Aboriginal art. Return to Sails in the Desert Hotel for breakfast.
- Check out hotel before 10am and transfer to Camel farm for a 1.5 hour Camel Express ride on the red sands of Red Centre.
- Return back to the resort after the camel ride for your transfer to Ayers Rock Airport (Airport check-in assistance included). Fly back home with memories and amazing photos that you will cherish for the rest of your life.
Photography package with award winning photographer George Fragopoulos, 3 nights 5-star hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast, touring components as mentioned above, Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park entry ticket, return airport transfer, hotel check in & out assistance, meal assistance, flight check in assistance, professional and accredited Chinese-speaking tour guide, camel ride, air-conditioned touring buses during tour and chartered luxury vehicle during photo shoots.
Travel tips: Please bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, water bottles, comfortable and easy to walk in shoes. Please wear warm clothes in winter.