Uluru Luxury Package 3 Day Tour & Pre-wedding Photography
Deprecated: WC_Product::get_gallery_attachment_ids is deprecated since version 3.0! Use WC_Product::get_gallery_image_ids instead. in /var/www/vhosts/uluruweddingphoto.com.au/httpdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4713
Connect with the red earth and experience a sense of place like never before when you discover the magnificent heart of Australia with an Uluru Wedding Photography ‘3 day Uluru Luxury Package’. Be guided around Uluru and through Kata Tjuta with leading touring company Uluru Chinese Tour and professionally photographed at spectacular locations with master photographer George Fragopoulos. Enjoy 5 star accommodation and an excursion to Field of Light during your stay. Delight your family and friends with a series of beautiful images and a fine art album showcasing your amazing pre-wedding photos and share the cultural stories you have learnt from this special place in Australia.
Day 1 – Touring
Arrive Uluṟu (Ayers Rock) – Kata Tjuṯa (The Olgas) & Uluṟu Sunset Tour
- You will be greeted upon arrival at Ayers Rock Airport by a representative from Uluru Chinese Tours for your transfer to Sails in the Desert Hotel (5 star) in Ayers Rock Resort. Check in and lunch order assistance will be available.
- Meet your tour guide in the Sails in the Desert foyer at the time indicated below for the Uluṟu Sunset Tour:
- Travel to Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park. Kata Tjuṯa is 40 square kilometers wide, and consists of 36 domes of different sizes, it is the most sacred place for Anangu men. Enjoy a panoramic view of the 36 domes from the dune-viewing platform on the way, and then walk on the track along Walpa Gorge for an hour between the two tallest domes of Kata Tjuṯa. Transfer to Uluṟu Sunset Viewing area and enjoy a glass of sparkling wine and snacks, while enjoying the most magnificent Uluṟu at sunset. Return to Sails in the Desert and tour concludes for the day.
Day 2 – Pre-wedding Photography
Uluṟu (Ayers Rock) – Kata Tjuṯa (The Olgas)
- 7:00am Buffet breakfast at hotel
- 8:00am Hair & Makeup
- 9:30am Get dressed
- 10:00am Depart hotel for photography shoot
Kata Tjuṯa viewing platform
- 1:00pm Lunch break
- 3:30pm Optional Camel Farm shoot
- 5:00pm Uluṟu Sunset
- 8:00pm Optional Galaxy Shoot (weather permitting) or FIELD OF LIGHTS (TBC)
- 8:30pm Travel back to hotel
- 9:00pm Dinner
*Times will vary depending on time of the year.
Summer – Sunset at 7:48pm, Dark at 8:30pm
Winter – Sunset at 6:03pm, Dark at 7:00pm
Day 3 – Touring
Uluṟu Sunrise Tour + Base Walk + Aboriginal Cultural Centre + Kuniya Walk and Mutitjulu Waterhole + Return back to Resort for Uluru Camel Express Ride and then transfer to airport.
Pick up: 60 minutes before sunrise.
- Travel to the Uluṟu sunrise viewing area; Talinguru Nyakunytjaku, while your guide shares the history of the sacred sites along the way that form the foundation of Anangu life and culture.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and watch the first sunlight of the day rises across the desert plains. You’ll be captivated by the view from the dunes as the morning sun rises and slowly changes the color of Uluru.
- Enjoy a tour around the base of Uluṟu up close and walk to the Mutitjulu Waterhole.
- View Aboriginal rock paintings and learn about the flora, fauna and Aboriginal history from your tour guide. Continue around the base of Uluru by coach and see various sacred areas.
- Visit the Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park Cultural Centre where there is time to learn about Tjukurpa (Aboriginal law) or purchase some locally made Aboriginal art. Return to Sails in the Desert Hotel for breakfast.
- Check out hotel before 10am and transfer to Camel farm for a 1.5 hour Camel Express ride on the red sands of Red Centre.
- Return back to the resort after the camel ride for your transfer to Ayers Rock Airport (Airport check-in assistance included). Fly back home with memories and amazing photos that you will cherish for the rest of your life.
Photography package with award winning photographer George Fragopoulos, 2 nights 5-star hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast, touring components as mentioned above, Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park entry ticket, return airport transfer, hotel check in & out assistance, meal assistance, flight check in assistance, professional and accredited Chinese-speaking tour guide, camel ride, air-conditioned touring buses during tour and chartered luxury vehicle during photo shoots.
Travel tips: Please bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, water bottles, comfortable and easy to walk in shoes. Please wear warm clothes in winter.